Why Franchise With Us
Join The Momentum
Plant-Based eating is higher profile than ever. Movies, books, articles, and celebrity interviews tout how Plant-Based foods reduce disease and obesity. More and more people are aware of how the standard Canadian fare hurts our health, harms the environment, and supports animal cruelty.
By pursuing our nutrition-focused franchise, you’re investing in a company that is consistently becoming more prominent as the desire for healthier lifestyles continues to increase. The world needs healthier food options.
We Are Leading The Way
Seeds with its focus on health is leading the way as Plant-Based diets become mainstream, its cuisine grows in popularity, and people keep realizing the benefits that a Plant-Based diet brings not just to our health but to our planet and animals.
We’ve Set You Up For Success
We are putting all our experience to work for the benefit of the successful franchisees, assisting with all facets of the process, including marketing analysis, site selection, lease negotiation, restaurant design, equipment and supplies, and two weeks of intensive hands-on training at the company’s national training facility, where franchisees and their managers are trained in all aspects of running a successful Seeds Restaurant.
We Continuously Support You
We know that the success of the Seeds brand is dependent on the success of each one of our franchise partners. That means that our support starts with helping you identify the perfect location for your store and continues with ongoing programs to help you grow.
Given that the trends driving interest in Plant-Based eating appear likely to continue, this is a huge opportunity to make part of the fast-growing market.
√ The demand for Plant-Based foods is expected to continue to grow even more through 2024, as generation Z and millennials continue to choose Plant-Based options for health, environmental, and animal welfare reasons.
√ The weight loss and meal prep industries in Canada add is currently around $5 billion and will become one of the fastest-growing industries in the coming years – it is expected to double within the next five years!*
As a Seeds franchisee, you’ll be part of this rapidly expanding market and will contribute to something you believe in – helping people eat healthily and live happily.
Why People Love Seeds
Check Pictures of Our Food
- A casual dining, quick service eatery that doesn’t require vents
- Friendly service and fresh quality ingredients for health-conscious consumers
- Complete setup and operational support
- High demand on the market
- Moderate investment
- A fun approach to healthy eating
- Unique business concept and model
- Fast ROI
- Rapid Growth
- Low Staffing Requirements
- Proven System
- Established Training
- Family Oriented
- Multi-Country Support
- Friendly Hours
- Proprietary Recipes
The Ideal Candidate
We do not have one particular idea of what a Seeds owner should look like, which means our franchise partners come from all walks of life, with all sorts of interesting backgrounds. However, they do tend to have some things in common.
- are outgoing and have a positive outlook and attitude
- have sales and/or management experience
- have a background or passion around nutrition and fitness
- Have respect for all living things and our planet
- can build relationships and lead a team
- have the motivation to excel
The Ideal Location
- Center Criteria: Strongly anchored centers or high visibility convenience centers that offer strong retail synergy
- Demographics (est. 2 mile radius): 30,000 minimum population; $65,000 median income; 15,000 workplace population; median age 40 and below; household size of 2.5+
- Size requirements: We suggest between 900 and 1,200 square feet. Kiosks and convenience stores, or express models can be as small as 200 square feet and will require additional storage space.
- Activity: Strong activities such as schools, theatres, parks, childcare, hospitals, sports facilities, shopping malls, business centers street/pedestrian, busy traffic areas, college campuses, urban & downtown locations, food courts in airports and hospitals: 500+ sq ft
- Location: High visibility to street and center traffic; at least 30 parking stalls near space; at least four points of access to center; ability to maximize Seeds restaurant franchise signage
Striving to be an ethical business, including being conscious of our health and the impact on the environment
Fill out our form to download our free Franchise guide.